If Louis Vuitton luggage bags have a gun safe equivalent, it would a Winchester gun safe. They’re a little on the pricey side but you can be assured that you’re getting top-of-the-line gun safes backed by excellent customer service and warranty!
I don’t know about you but that pretty much seals the deal for me.
Why make such an investment, you ask? Why should you spend a bit more money on Winchester rather than just buying a cheaper substitute? Well, that’s what you are about to find out. I checked out Winchester gun safe reviews to find out what really makes these products a hit.
- 1 Winchester Gun Safe Reviews – Choose Your Safe Wisely!
- 2 Conclusion
Winchester Gun Safe Reviews – Choose Your Safe Wisely!
It’s not at all hard to figure out why Winchester gun safe are mostly favorable. They’re definitely built to last and offer quite a lot of impressive features. Let’s learn more, shall we?
1. Winchester eVault Biometric 3.0 Pistol Safe – Keep All Your Handguns Safe Here
What it is: This is one formidable-looking gun safe! It has steel exterior and over-all construction so there’s no mistaking what it is for. It opens in front but the biometric system is located at the top.
- Nearly all biometric gun safes reviews I’ve read from other brands complain about lack of battery life. If you check out Winchester gun safe, you’ll find this a different pea in a pod! It has impressive battery life and even comes with a backup battery that you can install without a hitch.
- Straightforward instructions. Cut to the chase and install fingerprints without a lot of head-scratching on your part.
- It works like magic. Scan your registered fingerprint and it opens up seamlessly.
- Fingerprints not registered? It won’t budge.
- Some people said they would love to see better padding inside.
2. Winchester Ranger Deluxe 19 Gun Safe – Keep A Whole Arsenal Here!
What it is: Obviously, this has been designed with the serious gun collector in mind. There are so many compartments inside so you can store small to large guns easily. It uses keypad technology that you can find at the front door.
- Store a whopping 24 guns here!
- The shelves inside can make it easier for you to organize. No need to reach out to the highest shelf just to store your smaller guns.
- This thing is really built to withstand attacks! It doesn’t budge and doesn’t break easily.
- How impressive is its ability to withstand 1 hour of intense, 1400 degree Fahrenheit fire protection? Very impressive.
- Some said the battery life for the keypad could be better but compared to biometric-driven gun safes, this problem is actually minor.
3. Winchester Ranger Deluxe 45-7-E Gun Safe Is For The Serious Gun Collector!
- You can fit up to 51 guns in here of various sizes according to Winchester gun safe. There are even fabric pockets inside the door to organize your ammo.
- This thing can really withstand fire. It has a one-hour protection against fire with up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
- The four-way locking system will make sure those who do not have access to your vault will stay out.
- Not even a drilling machine can put a dent on this!
- It’s definitely not the cheapest vault out in the market but then most big vaults aren’t.
Now I know why Winchester gun safe recommend this brand. It’s like a Kevlar vest – it doesn’t look that great physically but it works like a charm!
I would say go ahead and get a Winchester for your gun storage needs. You don’t want to waste your money on a cheap gun safe and then regret about it later on if an accident occurs or if your gun collection lands on the wrong hands.