Still on the lookout for strong, fire-resistant, feature-packed top rated gun safes? How would you like to invest in Cannon gun safes? They’re not exactly the cheapest gun safes out there but you’d definitely have to consider getting them because of their unparalleled features!
Fire-retardant with internal sockets and USB slots? How many gun safes can you find with such features? Not many! In fact, only Cannon gun safes probably have them.
Don’t just take my word for it though. I checked out Cannon gun safe reviews to find out what it is about these gun safes that make them a cut above the rest.
- 1 Cannon Gun Safe Reviews – 3 Products to Check
- 2 Conclusion
Cannon Gun Safe Reviews – 3 Products to Check
1. Cannon Safe CA23 Cannon Series Deluxe – Heavy-Duty Safe For Home Use
What it is: It’s a big safe guaranteed to accommodate up to 24 guns. If you’re a serious gun collector, this safe is for you. The front design has an old-world charm to it. There’s a rotating knob at the front and a Cannon insignia.
- Need a bigger gun safe to protect your fire arms collection? Look no further. This can accommodate more than a dozen guns.
- No wonder it has favourable Canon gun safe reviews – it can withstand up to 60 minutes of fire onslaught with 12000 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
- Don’t be fooled by its old school exterior. It’s a pretty technical device too. The inside has 110 V power supply and has also been equipped with USB port and Ethernet connection slot. You can plug a dehumidifier here.
- Its 4-inch steel door will keep out unauthorized people and will make sure it’s indestructible.
- It’s a big safe so you’ll probably need a hand installing or mounting it.
2. Cannon Security Products WV-W-01 Wall Vault – Hide Your Stuff Here
- You can mount it in a wall and hide it with a painting. Nobody would even notice it’s there!
- The false compartment at the bottom is a clever design. You certainly can’t find that easily with other gun safes.
- You can change your combination passcodes with ease.
- It is crafted from strong stainless steel material so you can be assured that it’s indestructible.
- There’s a back light inside. You’ll find this very useful when accessing the vault at night.
- It has a roomy interior. Store not only your guns but also your other belongings in here.
- You’ll have to make a hole in your wall to accommodate this built-in vault.
3. Cannon Safe H8 Home Guard 75 Minute Fire Safe – Do You Need Stronger Protection For Your Valuables?
- There’s a lot of room for your valuables inside! Guns, cash, even large electronic gadgets like laptops can fit in this.
- It doesn’t budge. Nobody without an access to this can open it. You can also bolt it to the floor so it’s pretty much immovable.
- 75 minutes of fire protection. That’s more than what other gun safes are offering!
- Inside the gun safe, there’s a 110V outlet you can use to connect dehumidifiers. There’s also a USB port and an Ethernet connection slot
- It’s a pretty pricey gun safe but definitely worth the money for its amazing features.
In Cannon gun safe reviews, people like how reliable they are. They’re very solid and they really keep valuables safe and protected.
I, for one, wouldn’t mind spending a few more dollars for gun safe that not only has good security features but also fire-protection features. What about you?